[Vision2020] Immigration or Invasion?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 03:57:55 PDT 2006

This is racist garbage.

  _DJA

rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:                  HISPANIC   LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada,   Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go back   to
Plymouth    Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and   tired.
Go on. We    have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people.   It
is your   duty to die . . . Through love of having children, we are   going
 to take    over.

Richard   Alatorre, Los   Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're    going
to  take   over the governmental institutions and other   institutions.
They're    right. We will take them over . . We are here to   stay."

Excelsior, the   national newspaper of Mexico,   "The American Southwest
seems  to   be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico   without firing a
single    shot."

  Professor   Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of   Texas; "We have   an
aging white  America. They are not making babies.   They are dying.

      The   explosion is in  our population . . . I love it. They are shitting   in

     their   pants with fear.   I love   it."

Art Torres,   Chairman of the California Democratic Party,   "Remember
187--proposition   to deny taxpayer funds for services   to
non-citizens--was the last  gasp of   white America in   California."

Gloria Molina,   Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are   politicizing
every single one of these new citizens   that are becoming citizens of

    this   country .
. I gotta tell   you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to   go
out  there   and vote because I want to pay them   back."

Mario Obledo, California   Coalition of Hispanic Organizations   and
California    State Secretary of   Health, Education and Welfare   under

    Governor   Jerry  Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of

    Freedom by   President Bill  Clinton.

"California is going to be   a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't   like
it should    leave."

Jose Pescador   Osuna, Mexican Consul General , "We are practicing   'La
Reconquista' in   California."

Professor   Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University; "We need   to
avoid a    white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . .   "

Are these just   the words of a few extremists? Consider that we   could
fill  up   many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these   are
mainstream    Mexican leaders.

THE   U.S. VS MEXICO:
On February 15,   1998, the U.S. and Mexican   soccer teams met at the
Los   Angeles Coliseum. The   crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican   even
though most   lived  in this country. They booed during the National Anthem

    and   U.S. flags  were  held   upside down. As the match progressed,

    supporters   of the U.S. team   were    insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched

    and spat   upon. Beer and  trash  were thrown at the U.S.   players before and

     after   the match. The coach of the  U.S. team, Steve Sampson said,

    "This was   the most painful experience I have  ever had in this   profession."

Did you know   that immigrants from Mexico and other   non-European
countries    can come to this country and get preferences in jobs,

    education,   and  government  contracts? It's called affirmative action or   racial

    privilege.   The  Emperor of Japan or   the President of Mexico could migrate

    here   and  immediately be  eligible for special rights unavailable   for

    Americans   of European  descent.

    Recently,   a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end this    practice.
It was    defeated. Every single Democratic senator except Ernest   Hollings
voted to  maintain special   privileges for Hispanic, Asian and   African
immigrants.   They  were joined by thirteen Republicans.

    Bill   Clinton and Al Gore have  repeatedly stated they believe that   massive

    immigration   from countries like  Mexico  is good. They have also   backed

    special   privileges for these  immigrants.

Corporate   America has signed on to the idea   that minorities and
third    world  immigrants should get special, privileged   status.

    Some   examples are Exxon,  Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine   Weber,

    Starbucks   and many more.

DID YOU   KNOW?:
Did you know   that Mexico regularly intercedes on the   side of the
defense in    criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you   know

    that   Mexico  has NEVER extradited a   Mexican national accused of

    murder in   the U.S. in spite of  agreements to   do so?

    According   to the L.A. Times, Orange County, California  is home to 275

    gangs with   17,000 members; 98% of which are Mexican    and Asian.

How's your   county doing?

According to a   New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20   years
after the    great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast   Asia, 30%

    are   still  on  welfare compared to 8% of households   nationwide.

     A   Wall Street Journal  editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes   law

    enforcement   officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the

    "greatest   criminal challenge the  country faces." Not bad for a   group

     that   is still under 5% of the    population.

Is education   important to you? Here are the words of a teacher   who
spent  over   20 years in the Los   Angeles School system.

    "Imagine   teachers  in classes containing 30-40 students of widely

    varying   attention spans  and motivation, many of whom aren't   fluent

    in   English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the

    majority   of students and  that means fewer words and math   problems

    and more   pictures and  multicultural    references."

Immigrants that   came through Ellis Island wanted to learn   English.
They wanted to   breath free. They wanted to become Americans. Now   too
many immigrants   come here with  demands. They demand to   be taught

    in their   own language. They demand special  privileges--affirmative action.

    They   demand ethnic studies that  glorify their    culture.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com