[Vision2020] Public Hearing April 26

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:06:23 PDT 2006

This is an excellent question and quandary...anyone care to venture what the
consequences to the entire City would be if this were to pass?  Again, this
looks to be a plan that is suited for one specific group with wide ranging
effects.

I guess we could all get used to living in cracker-box like houses - except
Wilson who will be in the massa's house on the hill, of course...

Could someone from the City explain the delay in the public notice of this
meeting?  Or are you just ignoring all the rules when it comes to this
project?

J  :]