[Vision2020] Public Hearing April 26

Bev Bafus bevb at consulting-foresters.com
Mon Apr 24 09:42:22 PDT 2006

There is a Public Hearing on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 before the Moscow
Planning and Zoning Commission to amend the Planned Unit Development Option
of the City of Moscow's Zoning Code.

One section of this amendment causes me some concern.  I quote "....to allow
detached single family dwelling to be proposed on lots of any size."

Does anyone have more information on this proposed amendment?  What is it
for?  Will this allow little tiny lots in Moscow?

I did not see this part of the public hearing advertized anywhere except on
the City's Website....

Thanks in Advance...

Bev

Bev Bafus