[Vision2020] Mr. Ed or is it mr wilson inwaiting

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sun Apr 23 23:24:53 PDT 2006

New-Comer Ed Writes:

>From what I make of the Wilson camp--as well as his congregation, they
exhibit superior morals by far than the Intoleristas (you know who you are)
on this forum that hide behind pen names (whilst slinging the stench from
the extreme left)

Me:

Ed, I had some hopes for you, but it does seem like you belong with the
Dale/Wilson team here.  As part of the intolerista group you identify, I
would be glad to defend myself of your many accusations.  I suppose my
membership in good standing at Christ Church and my recent resignation from
membership in good standing at Grayfriars Hall might force you to be a bit
more subtle in your sociological categorization from here-or at least I hope
it will.   I am very disappointed that you would not appreciate the fact
that so many intelligent people who are insulted by your hyper-conservative
religious and political proclamations are willing to continue laboring at
argumentative discussion with you.  I can promise you that the prized
Dale/Wilson team would not allow you at the table of discussion if you
offended their scruples in like manner.  I look forward to having more
direct interaction with you.  But you should let Wilson know of your doings
here; if you are loyal to him he will praise you.  And again, welcome to
Vision 2020.

Yours,

Michael Metzler