[Vision2020] Cable Volume Problems

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 23:20:13 PDT 2006

That might be true. But you would think that there would be some  consistency within the same program. In other words, some parts of the  show I cannot hear, and others would get me kicked out my apartment if  I did not immediately turn the volume down. I also have not experienced  this problem in CD'A or in Boise, just Moscow.

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    It is simple, Arnold –

    When  each commercial is recorded in a studio (or where ever), they are  recorded at the level desired by the people that produce the  commercial.  Result being different commercials recorded at  different levels.  This holds true, also between shows.

    I  am not certain which manufacturer, but I understand that there is a  television on the market that “balances” incoming audio signals so as  to prevent the changes in volume from occurring.

        "Life  should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving  safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in  sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly  used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"