[Vision2020] Cable Volume Problems

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 17:29:29 PDT 2006

Does any know why Adelphia Cable has so many problems with their  volume? The volume seems to change from very LOUD, to can barely hear  it depending upon the commercial, program, and channel.

 I  know that commercials are generally louder, but jeez, they vary vastly  from commercial to commercial. I will be watching a commercial and the  next one coming on will be like 3 x as loud as the next commercial. I  constantly have to change the volume on my TV just from commercial to  program, and program to commercial, commercial to commercial, and  channel to channel.

  Does anyone know why the volume varies so greatly? Does anyone with a dish have this problem?

  Thanks,

  _DJA