[Vision2020] stop the crazy train

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 23 13:31:30 PDT 2006

Between Wayne's frank analysis of Ed's psyche as it relates to other parts,
and Ed's promise to take a courageous and manly stand against hugging other
dudes, the discussion seems to have, ummmm, derailed.

The discussion of homosexual marriage and the "defense" of heterosexual
marriage is a worthy one, but surely I'm not the only one out in Visionland
who would like it to not take such a prurient, explicit, and descriptive
turn, or veer into quasi-psychoanalytical musings that seem uncalled for.
While I find Ed's near-singular focus on the menace of man love
disconcerting, the description of its execution probably isn't necessary.

I'm tempted to suggest that we all hug and make up, but . . . maybe not.

keely