[Vision2020] Crazy Train

Daniel Bakken loonboy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:50:12 PDT 2006

On 4/22/06, Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:
> I believe that values of other cultures and countries are inferior to the
> dominant U.S. culture (of what is nearly our past). Above all, I think we
> need to preserve what we have left of our Nation. Close the borders; deport
> every illegal alien; stop affirmative racism (action); discontinue anything
> remotely described as multicultural (we are one culture); name English as
> the national language and discontinue any preferential treatment of
> minorities (under the guise of well-meaning social justice programs); allow
> God back in the schools (not demand), courthouses, and public events.

It appears that talk show listeners have discovered how to transcribe
Michael Savage broadcasts into email format.

We've surely got trouble!
Right here in River City!
Trouble with a capital "T"
And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!

We're in terrible, terrible trouble.
Gotta figure out a way
To keep the young ones moral after school!
Remember the Maine, Plymouth Rock and the Golden Rule!

(thank you Meredith Wilson)

Daniel