[Vision2020] Christian Gay Web Site

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 15:25:13 PDT 2006

All-

Many say our society is going down the drain because of an acceptance
of homosexual behavior undermining the fundamental moral values of the
Judeo-Christian tradition.  Then perhaps coming to an understanding of the
point of view of Christian Gay (I know many will say this is an oxymoron)
individuals is worth considering, individuals who fervently follow the
Judeo-Christian tradition while insisting they are not trying to undermine
said tradition in being Gay.

I can't vouch for the content on this web site, but after perusing, it
appears sincere... devoted Christians who follow their religion seriously
and are also... Gay, etc.

http://epistle.us

Ted Moffett