[Vision2020] Crossing lines and pseudonyms

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Apr 21 19:42:00 PDT 2006

Area Man,

Did you get the image posted advertising the Annette Funicello CD?  Remember
that Chuck Norris and Annette Funicello were fellow Mouseketeers.  Actually,
it was rumored that they were a lot more, and that some of the lyrics on her
CD secretly encode their feelings for each other.  It was also rumored that
Norris was one of the background singers on the CD.

W.