[Vision2020] Re: Relegated to the Bozo file... AWWWWWW!

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 17:34:48 PDT 2006

On 4/21/06, joekc at adelphia.net <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:

> I think this is three but I want to go on record as saying that I do not think that Tony is a twit. I disagree with nearly everything he says but that is something different.

I suppose Tony isn't a twit.  I didn't actually call him a twit, bu I
do understand how the inference could be made.  He is, however,
intellectually dishonest.  I had hoped to engage him in real debate,
but he was either unwilling or unable.  I suspect the former.  I'm too
busy to waste my time with either the former or the latter, so I opted
out of further futility.

Chas