[Vision2020] name of this list

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 13:07:20 PDT 2006

You took the phonetics right out of my mouth Kit.  I just wasn't sure how to write it.  Is it "here here", "hear hear", or "hear here".  Yours makes the most sense to me and when the opportunity arises again, I want to make sure I'm using the proper word sequencing.

Can anyone verify?

-Scott

Craine Kit <kcraine at verizon.net> wrote: Hear here.

Kit Craine