[Vision2020] Getting to draw the lines and pseudonyms

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Apr 21 10:55:28 PDT 2006

Gary Writes:

If Christ Church is the purveyor of evil that you say it is, why are no
churches in Moscow rushing to join you in your crusade to make their
existence difficult? Could it be that these same churches see you and yours
as "something else?"

Me:

I'm not sure if I understand the point argued here.  This could be taken as
an argument for the fact that CC is not a purveyor of evil to the extent
that some on Vision 2020 claim; or else it could be taken as an argument
that other churches do not like the way some on Vision 2020 publicly
criticize CC.  I do not think it would be good to take it as a valid
argument for both of these claims however.  So perhaps Gary could clarify
his point.  There are churches or other Christians that do significantly
agree with some of the assessment of CC found here on Vision 2020, so it
would seem that Gary's work will be a bit tricky if he wants to pick the
former claim.

Also, I believe that Tom's question-what Gary is responding to here-is a
good one; I do not believe Gary has successfully addressed that question
here.

Michael Metzler