[Vision2020] Re: Nick apologizes for laws rationalizing murder.....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 20:53:39 PDT 2006

Nick,

I believe my reference to you as DR Megele was appropriate given your
shameful support for abortion on demand.  Therefore, no apology will be  forthcoming.

This is not the classroom Nick, and one is not required to read all of your
past postings before taking a position on abortion or any other question.
And my failure to sit up for days reading every one of your long winded posts,
does not mean I am not "paying attention".

You can play the part of the learned egghead.  I'm just an average  American
with a CONSCIENCE.  I said the other day, brilliantly I might add,  that you
wax on in favor of animal rights and insect rights, but you can't bring
yourself to advocate for the most vulnerable members of YOUR OWN SPECIES!

You apparently weren't paying attention to that crucial point because you
failed to enlighten us as to your complete lack of perspective.  You say  you
don't encourage the killing of a living being, yet you support those who are
engaged in doing precisely that!

I'd say WHACKED pretty much sums it up.

---Tony