[Vision2020] New to the conversation

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 20 19:24:47 PDT 2006

Welcome, Dick, and I hope we do hear from you -- all voices are invited to
the party.  Meanwhile, though, enjoy the fray and jump in when you're ready
. . .

keely

From: "rvrcowboy" <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net>
To: "Vision2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: [Vision2020] New to the conversation
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:53:54 -0700

Hello All,

I just subscribed to this site today, at the advice of a friend.  I am from
Lewiston so I most likely won't have a lot of input about things happening
in Moscow.  I have read through the letters I received today from the site
and find them quite interesting.

You probably won't hear much from me for awhile, not until I get a feel for
the arena.  I will just be content to read and enjoy your thoughts and
ideas.

Thanks,

Dick Sherwin

  List services made available by First Step Internet,