[Vision2020] Two Qs....

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Thu Apr 20 14:38:49 PDT 2006

Thanks, Dan. After unexpectedly having my big trailer into Schwab twice in the last month because it won't fit on my preferred tire shop's lot without prior planning, I can see where a truck shop is needed. I'm also glad it's farther away from that intersection--getting out of there with a long rig can be a trick if one uses the north exit rather than the west one (not to mention threatening truck bed integrity negotiating that deep dip with a gooseneck trailer--CRUNCH). That is, if, of course, the unfounded rumors are true. :-)

I'm glad 6th is slated for repair. It desperately needs it!

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID