[Vision2020] Vision2020 in the yard?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 22:09:57 PDT 2006

Andreas Schou says:

"In Idaho, someone must receive a trespass notice before it becomes a
"crime." If they then return, it is considered misdemeanor
trespassing, and is punishable by a small fine."

What Andreas is saying is that it is not the actual walking on someones property without their
permission, peeking in windows, and snapping pictures that is a crime, but in fact getting a piece of paper afterward
that is a crime. I feel better, don't you?

Either way, I think it funny that Jackie Woolf was finally caught.

Thanks Andreas.

  _DJA

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:  On 4/19/06, g. crabtree  wrote:
> Judging from the enormous silence that greeted this topic when I first
> brought it up on 2&3 April, holding your breath and waiting on an answer
> will be hazardous to your health. Apparently trespassing isn't as egregious
> a crime as providing shelter to collage students.

In Idaho, someone must receive a tresspass notice before it becomes a
"crime." If they then return, it is considered misdemeanor
tresspassing, and is punishable by a small fine.

-- ACS

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com