[Vision2020] Vision2020 in the yard?

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Wed Apr 19 22:05:33 PDT 2006

Nate Wilson Writes:

I am sorry if we scared you. You hustled right off when we tried to chat.
There were four of us there (not counting the neighbor you first asked about
the property lines) and none of us were upset, just curious why you would
want pictures of my dad's dirt. We still are actually. I assumed you were
trying to get incriminating shots of the future site of our "barracks."
Cheers.

NDW

P.S. The dialog with the cop was actually much funnier.

Me:

Perhaps this is a bit of an in house discussion; but Jesus was apt to air
such in house discussions out on the street, so I'll feel obliged too: With
the natish sort of serrated edge, it is sometimes hard to tell when you are
getting a warm greeting or a middle finger.  I remember having to question
Nate's emails to me in this respect-back like when I was writing for
Credenda.  Here Nate expresses his sincere apologies.  He is sorry if he
scared anyone. "Honestly."  And he explains that they were all just curious.
They are still just curious.  That is why they called the cops, filed a
report and blogged about it (funny ha ha stupid J Ford) to the world on
Wilson's web site the very same day. This was no doubt a good way to get
this trespassing lady to explain what she was doing there.

Now, keep in mind folks that the thick context of discussion here on Vision
2020, in which Nate Wilson asserts himself, is not of anti-Wilson campaign
flavor.  If anything, J Ford has gotten a bit of a beating with some mild
defense.  So what is Nate's purpose here?  What is it he is trying to
accomplish?  I won't answer that question for you, although I'll give you a
hint: it does not have much to do with Eph 2 or 1 Cor. 1, and other like
things.  Perhaps of more direct interest is that Nate's brief show here
doesn't have much to do with filing reports with the police.  This strikes
me as something similar to Sam getting a restraining order on Susan, and
then showing up at Susan's apartment to shout insults through her open
window.

My Three Cents

Michael

P.S. Hi Nate.