[Vision2020] City Staff & NSA

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 12:19:55 PDT 2006

Mr. Sentz -

If you are trying to file these people under the same category as the
demonstrators and protestors of the 1960's, you are far from reality.

Yes.  Fighting to change laws in most cases is commendable.  However, until
those laws are changed, you must abide by them or face the consequences.

In the mid- to late-1960's we demonstrated and protested in the name of
"justice".

Like me, if people participated in demonstrations without the proper permit,
they went to jail.

Like me, if people marched without the proper parade permit, they went to
jail.

What was considered "cute" by my fether, who was then a sergeant in the
LAPD, as he picked up his son the first time from a police station for
marching without a parade permit, lost its "cuteness" between then and the
fifth or sixth instance.  The dinner table turned into a war zone, what few
times I cared to "hash things out" as my father used to say, and remained
such until I enlisted.

So, Mr. Sentz, don't even go there unless you are familiar with the terrain,
ok?

Or until you can honorably answer the question . . .

"Have You Gone to Jail for Justice?"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Jail_for_Justice.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.