[Vision2020] (no subject)

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Apr 14 11:26:32 PDT 2006

Mike,

It's good to see that the philosophy classes are paying off. I feel that "Teach" Gier's analyses are as relevant as yours.

By the way which form of Christianity do you currently subscribe to?

lemeno, Doug

"How do you love the Code?"

>From Mike -
This is a false alternative Doug; I'm sure there are different ways of
cutting up the pie, but please allow me to suggest my own:  There is
Liberalized Christianity, Conservative Main Stream Christianity,
Fundamentalist Christianity, the Kirk, Cults, and Groups Like the Taliban.
I would recommend working with a framework like this in your analysis.
Certainly, Dr. Gier's analysis is a bit more relevant than you suggest.

Thanks

Michael Metzler
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com