[Vision2020] Complaints Filed Against Boarding Houses

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:04:15 PDT 2006

No, Mr/Ms Becker -

It is NOT as "simple as that".

According to your ethics every arrest, every complaint, every whistle blown
should be disqualified since:

Every arrest does not also include EVERY perpertrator of the same type
crime.  If this were valid, we should release every convicted bank robber as
long as banks continue to be robbed.

Every complaint does not include EVERY violator of the same type of
infraction.  If this were valid, there would be topless car washes
throughout Latah County.

"Whistle blowers" grievances do not include EVERY participant of EVERY
questionably illegal activity.  If this were valid, we would all be pastors
earining tax-free incomes while operating our "business" from a tax-free
parcel.

But, then, what do I know?  I'm simply a hard working, tax-paying,
law-abiding Intolerista liberal elitista diversity-cleansing,
religion-persecuting wacko nutjob loose in the Palouse doing what comes
natural.

Seeya round town, Moscow.