[Vision2020] Diane Baumgart, Her Neighbors, and the Law

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Apr 13 13:47:51 PDT 2006

So tell me Nick, Can I call you Nick? or do you prefer "Teach"?

When you first fell in love with the Code did it have an existential impact on your soul?
If it didn't did it help stop you from kicking your dog? I'm glad to hear that you have stopped.

As to your query about nonsense I think I can speak for 10 folks when I say that we will stop
crying religious persecution when you stop calling your self a 'Professional Philosophy Professor'.

Keep up the good work, Teach!

lemeno, Doug
I want to know "Do you Love the Code?"

>From "Teach Nick"
Greetings:

An essential clarification is order:  Diane Baumgart and her 39 neighborshave no idea the churches her rude neighbors attend.  Regardless of their religious beliefs, she simply wants the owners of these houses to follow the law.  Can we now stop this nonsense about religious persecution, please?

Nick Gier

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com