[Vision2020] Diane Baumgart, Her Neighbors, and the Law

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:45:18 PDT 2006

I honestly don't know where I stand on this issue, not knowing the
applicable law (and being rather shallow, expending my energy lately
following Vandal spring football practice, happy to report they're looking
pretty good), but it seems like what will follow should be a rather straight
forward interpretation of the applicable zoning laws.  How about waiting and
seeing, and stop with the brick throwing already?  For the record, the only
boarder I have is my new cat, and I did have to go through the proper hoops
with my landlord for his occupancy.  And he doesn't even have a car.

                                              Carl Westberg Jr.