[Vision2020] Complaints Filed Against Boarding Houses

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Apr 12 20:25:43 PDT 2006

Chas,

Count me as one of those who disagrees with you on this (and who hasn't been
terribly impressed with the fruit of academic rigor I've seen from NSA), but
who would love to have a beer with you sometime ("you" being second person
singular or second person plural; "beer," in my case, probably meaning
"wine"...).

I think the complaint about boarding houses is far from juvenile, and while
houses with illegal boarders isn't the biggest problem Moscow faces, it's
emblematic of other difficulties.  Nonetheless, if any other church group,
or anyone else, were violating the law, I would expect the city to
investigate.

Let's talk about this sometime with a gang of other curmudgeonly
contrarians.

keely