[Vision2020] Complaints Filed Against Boarding Houses

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:40:23 PDT 2006

Joan Opyr stated:

"PS: Hands up all who pay taxes on their lavish boarding house incomes?

PPS: Someone probably ought to look into that, but it won't be this good
soldier."

Ah . . . duty calls.

One can hardly imagine the potential repercussions if the Internal Revenue
Service were to receive a copy of Mr. Huskey's complaint.

They may find it in their best interest to audit those twenty Moscow
residents, whose additional income from managing boarding houses may not
have been reported for the past five years.

Perhaps these same residents could retain the services of Anselm House's
legal staff (pronounced "Gregory Dickison").  However, I understand that
Anslem House's legal staff is currently over-burdened in a variety of
adversarial actions against a retired librarian and Rebecca of Sunnybrook
Farm.

Being the warm, fuzzy type that I am, I will hold off blowing any whistles
for a while, perhaps until June or July when "Law and Order" is reduced to
summer reruns.

Seeya round town, Moscow.