[Vision2020] Complaints Filed Against Boarding Houses

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 21:59:53 PDT 2006

Point 1.  They are NOT gay, black, jewish, etc.  They ARE NSA students.

Point 2.  They are ENCOURAGED to continue this kind of activity by their
ELDERS of their CHURCH.

Point 3.  NO other organization in town does this...not the Mormons, not the
Catholics, not the Baptist, not the ANYthing.  JUST NSA.

It is only "harrassment" when other groups do the EXACT same thing and no
one says anything about them doing it but does say something about only a
specific group doing it.  NO ONE ELSE DOES THIS EXCEPT NSA!!!!  Is that
clear enough or do you need the sky to fall on your head?

I think it speaks VOLUMES that Mr. Huskey has to site 17! homes that are in
violation of this ordinance AND THEY BELONG TO THE SAME BLOODY GROUP!!!

SHEESH!

J  :]