[Vision2020] Illegals

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Apr 10 23:05:14 PDT 2006

Many thanks Andreas.  I was going to reply to this, but now I'm glad I
didn't.  Well said.

Michael Metzler

You Write:

Praise be to God, who in His infinite wisdom has begun to process
immigration paperwork Himself, at a pace that, perhaps, He finds more
suitable.

Have you ever worked with INS? How about Homeland Security, after INS was
folded into them? They move roughly as quickly as molasses in deep space,
and, while they move, you are incarcerated, separately from your kids, in a
holding facility. You then come before an administrative law court where the
burden of proof rests on you and you are not guaranteed an attorney.

I have seldom seen a paragraph so fractally wrong.

-- ACS