[Vision2020] Fwd: from Larry Darby, Democratic candidate for Attorney-General

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Mon Apr 10 18:12:31 PDT 2006

Dear Visionaries:

This arrived today in my inbox.  I suspect I got it because I'm on the
Army of God's radar screen after making passing (and, of course,
unfavorable) reference to serial bomber Eric Rudolph in a recent New
West article.  Why am I forwarding this on to all of you?  Because the
arguments against/attacks on the Southern Poverty Law Center and its
founder, Morris Dees, seem so familiar.  Doug Wilson and Associates
made very similar claims when the controversy erupted in 2004 over
Wilson-Wilkins' pamphlet, "Southern Slavery: As It Was," and the SPLC
and Mark Potok became involved.

I have done absolutely no research into Larry Darby or his campaign --
not yet.  But this charming missive reeks of bullshit and black
helicopters.  Happy reading.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

Begin forwarded message: