[Vision2020] REMINDER: This Thursday -- Community Meeting to Defeat the Anti Gay Constitutional Amendment

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 10 14:51:55 PDT 2006

Visionaries:

I just wanted to remind folks that the Moscow Community Meeting against
Idaho's Anti-Gay Amendment is ***this Thursday***, April 13 from 4:30 - 6PM.
The location is still Mikey's Gyros at 527 S. Main St.  The contact person
is Wendy Morgan of the Idaho Women's Network, and she can be reached at:
wmorgan at velocitus.net or 208.344.5738.

Hope to see you all there!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID