[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (April 9, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 9 16:33:38 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

In spite of Auntie's absence, a necessity brought on by a minor back injury,
Bro "C" presented an excellent show laden with discussions concerning
Mariners baseball, recent immigration legislation, and a variety of other
controversial local and national issues, well seasoned with an first-rate
selection of music.

However, if you were unable to tune in, especially you Mariner fans who had
to rush off to Rosauers to restock your medicine cabinets with
extra-strength Tylenol after losing three out of four to the Oakland
Athletics, you can download and listen to this week's show at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl

In keeping with my weekly dedications, I believe that I have created a
trifecta:

First Up:
Although some local citizenry may see the smiling face and welcome embrace
of the pastor of Christ Church, in light of recent events and disclosures,
when I look upon Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson I see nothing more than a
self-righteous, arrogant, pompous, anti-social . . .

"Dirty White Boy"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Dirty_White_Boy.mp3

"I've been in trouble since I don't know when
I'm in trouble now and I now somehow I'll find trouble again
I'm a loner, but I'm never alone
Every night I get one step closer to the danger zone."

Next Up:
Although he claims to be the sole purveyor of truth as he lashes out against
what he considers to be the "People's Republic of Moscow" with tainted
rumors, unsubstantiated innuendo, and downright lies, Dale "Comb-Over"
Courtney (even with his alleged credentials), whose sole purpose in life is
to feed the ego of his master, is nothing more than a . . .

"Has Been"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Has_Been.mp3

"Riding on their armchairs
They dream of wealth and fame
Fear is their companion
Nintendo is their game
Never done jack and two thumbs Don
And sidekick don't say dick
We'll laugh at others failures
Though they have not done s**t."

Finally:
After having been the continuous victims of ignorant allegations, vile
self-serving portrayals, and immature anonymous suppositions launched
against them by "Comb-Over" Courtney and "His Whineyness" Wilson,  Joan
Opyr, Melynda Huskey, Rose Huskey, Saundra Lund. B. J. Swanson, and many
others too numerous to list here, relentless in their efforts to ensure that
Vandalville remains honest and forthright, continue to take their . . .

"Stand"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Stand.mp3

"Stand! For the things you know are right.
It's the truth that the truth makes them so uptight.
Stand! All the things you want are real.
You have you to complete and there is no deal."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People walking up to you
Singing glory hallelujah
And they're trying to sock it to you