[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Playfield

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 19:38:24 PDT 2006

What is wrong with using the Joesph Street property for additional park space?

  _DJA

Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:  The Thompson land would be great, but I would highly doubt that they would
want to give up that prime piece of land. Walmart or similiar=mucho dollars,
compared to the other land=not as much money. In reality I think we will
have to figure out how to make the land we have now work for our community.

Great sunny day by the way, hopefully there is more to come.
MD

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com