[Vision2020] Hydroplanes and Cats (Was Playfields)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Apr 7 13:10:37 PDT 2006

Donovan asks:

"Where can I get a cat?"

Answer:  http://www.cat.com/cda/layout?m=39542&x=7

W.
----- Original Message -----
From: Donovan Arnold
To: Carl Westberg ; vision2020 at moscow.com
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Hydroplanes and Cats (Was Playfields)

Carl is a genius! Of course, we can race cats on hydroplanes down Paradise Creek. Brilliant! Where can I get a cat?

_DJA

Carl Westberg <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  "an Angelina Jolie week for Carl"....why just a week? How about a month?
  February, it's a short month. Vis-a-vis recreational opportunities for
  Moscow, has anyone contemplated hydroplane races on Paradise Creek? A
  little noisy, and there'd be some darn tight turns, but think of the
  possibilities. Or not. If that isn't a good idea, it's because I'm
  suffering from sleep deprivation, due to my new, 1 year old cat that likes
  to run the Indy 500 around my apartment at 2 in the morning.

  Carl Westberg Jr.

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
  mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

> [...]

  >downtown businesses so that retailers and banks/estate agents/etc. are
  >in geographically separate areas, sponsorship of a week-long ethnic
  >food festival so that I can finally get my fill of
  >Thai/Vietnamese/Indian/etc food without having to travel to Seattle or
  >Spokane, dieticians and trainers in the aforementioned gym, a really
  >good 4th of July bash that people come from Spokane and Lewiston to
  >see, subsidized dental clinics so that I could afford to go to the
  >dentist for the first time in ten years, free lawn mowing and
  >snow-shovelling for our elderly residents, roads that are plowed
  >within a reasonable amount of time, a subsidized STD/family planning
  >clinic, etc., etc., etc.
  >
  >Ask a random selection of people whether the public coffers should
  >support playfields or their own hobbies or interests, and I think a

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
  mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

> [...]

  >downtown businesses so that retailers and banks/estate agents/etc. are
  >in geographically separate areas, sponsorship of a week-long ethnic
  >food festival so that I can finally get my fill of
  >Thai/Vietnamese/Indian/etc food without having to travel to Seattle or
  >Spokane, dieticians and trainers in the aforementioned gym, a really
  >good 4th of July bash that people come from Spokane and Lewiston to
  >see, subsidized dental clinics so that I could afford to go to the
  >dentist for the first time in ten years, free lawn mowing and
  >snow-shovelling for our elderly residents, roads that are plowed
  >within a reasonable amount of time, a subsidized STD/family planning
  >clinic, etc., etc., etc.
  >
  >Ask a random selection of people whether the public coffers should
  >support playfields or their own hobbies or interests, and I think a

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
  mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,