[Vision2020] Playfield

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:17:54 PDT 2006

Shawn,

Thanks for your input. My whole point about the ballfields is that if we are
going to fork out the money for our kids, then lets do it right the first
time. I understand that an intercom system would infringe on other peace and
quite. I however, don't understand how lights will interupt the use of the
park. Heck I'm from Moscow and I know how big the arberitum(spelling) is. I
also know that some will say "let's move on with the building process". I
disagree.

How much is this going to cost, in order to place 7 fields of pasture? In a
sense that is what it is, without lights. I say this will cost 400k by the
time its done for the city. How much would the lights cost? Would they not
provide the true sense of a baseball field? Heck even my cubbies and Wigley
field did it.

Lets figure the numbers out first, do it right the first time, and give this
oppurtunity to our children.

MD