[Vision2020] Rumors, Rumors, Rumors . . .

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Wed Apr 5 15:49:00 PDT 2006

On Apr 5, 2006, at 3:17 PM, Tom Hansen wrote:

> Visionaires -
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to put to an end, before it gets
> started, the rumor that:
>
> Joan Opyr, that Auntie Establishment icon that put pride back into "Gay
> Pride", although she had spent all day Monday in Seattle with Carl
> Westberg,
> is a closet heterosexual.
>
> Just setting the record straight, Moscow.
>
> Seeya round town, Moscow.
>
> Tom "Straight but not Narrow" Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho

Ah, but Carl and I shared quite a special day, Tom.  Not one but two
terrifying puddle-jumper flights across the barren wastes of
Washington; matching Home Run Dogs from Joe's Gourmet Grill; the joy of
the Mariners' 5th inning rally; the tragedy of their 7th and 8th inning
inability to get any runners home.  There's something to be said for
that kind of bonding.  If Carl were a woman . . . okay, Melynda would
still have no competition because there's more to a marriage than just
the shared love of sports.  I think.  Perhaps.  Maybe.  Oh, heavens, I
don't know!  Melynda hates hot dogs, and baseball, and flying.  I'm so
confused!

Carl, would you mind wearing Angelina Jolie's leather outfit from "Sky
Captain and the World of Tomorrow" to this Sunday's radio show?  It's
the only way to be sure . . .

Gay but not narrow?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS:  You have to wear the eye-patch, too, Carl.  No fair if you're only
wearing the cool uniform.  Oh, and don't forget the Wonder Bra and the
Hubba-Hubba Hiney.