[Vision2020] High Tech Gameworks Center

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 12:20:02 PDT 2006

What Moscow needs is a High Tech Gameworks Center. Something like what  Bill Gates has in Seattle, but with learning, education, and  technological training involved too.

 UI is losing students in  a rapid freefall; to the point they are in danger of being in default  on the loans for the Idaho Commons and Student Recreation Center . I am  tired of all our money being pumped into the same outdoor recreational  stuff. We need to attract technologically savvy students too, as well  as give students K through Graduate School something to do in this town  besides kicking or throwing a ball around a grassy field or sliding  around on the ice and snow in the winter.

Donovan (Not entertained by a ball going back and forth) J. Arnold