[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] ice rink

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Wed Apr 5 11:28:24 PDT 2006

That's true. I've shown there for years, but won't be there this year because it conflicts with the ApHC Tall Timber Opener over in Olympia (if it's still the first weekend in June--I know they've had some date issues in recent years). I'm not a trail rider--I'd much rather do a showmanship or equitation class than trail ride! :-)

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID

>>> lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> 4/5/2006 11:01:08 am >>>
The arena at Genesee is a good arena and does not have a parking problem. It is a ways to go for someone who just wants to ride for pleasure.