[Spam] [Vision2020] Viola Meth Lab Press Release

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Wed Apr 5 11:01:29 PDT 2006

Yes, Sergeant Phil Gray does a wonderful presentation on the dangers of meth
as well as other drugs.  I have done meth lab presentations to schools in
the past as well.  We also provide the presentations to adult groups.  If
you (anyone) would like a speaker for your organization, church, or club,
about meth or any other law enforcement related area, contact me at the
Sheriff's Office and I will see to it that the most knowlegible deputy in
whatever the area is assigned to cover the topic chosen.  Thank you for
asking!

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson