[Vision2020] Metzler excercises his right under firstammendment (was Atwood letter)

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Tue Apr 4 19:56:54 PDT 2006

Tony,

That prayer was Mike Lawyer's not mine.

Michael Metzler

Y'all,

Unless Metzler's posted prayer was an official C.C. position rather than his
personal views, it's content hardly merits this much attention.  You have to
understand his rage.  He and his church, in his view, have been viciously
maligned.  He was responding with predictable anger.  I doubt he claims to
be infallible.

Remember when left-wing journalist Julianne Malveux  (spell?)  stated on
national television that she hoped Clarence Thomas' wife fed him lots of
eggs and fattening foods so that he would die sooner by heart disease as so
many black men do?

Such venting happens all the time.  Are you really THAT thin skinned?  I'd
wager that Members of Moscow's left have wished similar fates upon Wilson
and his followers.

--Tony