[Vision2020] Iraq: The peoples view

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Apr 4 16:48:18 PDT 2006

Matt,

Thank you for replying to the Democrats.  Since I am not a Democrat, I feel
excluded.

However, the Democrats cannot help us fix Iraq.  The majority party (the
Republicans) and their not so swift-minded leader got the world and all its
sufferers into this horrendous, nauseating mess. The majority party is the
only one in our country with the power currently to pass legislation to fix
the broken or to at least try.

A secret:  I subscribe to breaking news.  So far today, I have not seen any
Republican proposal to fix Iraq.  I don't remember one yesterday or the day
before; but I am old/senile and have perhaps forgotten.  Perhaps you would
be kind enough to refresh my memory if such a proposal has been made.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com