[Vision2020] announcement, w/Top Five

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Apr 3 13:27:45 PDT 2006

Keely--
Thanks for all you have done...You have been incredible as a school trustee,
and during the last bond election, as a vocal district representative in the
V2020 arguments on that issue.  You showed real guts and poise, responding
to mean-spirited attacks on V2020 with humor and kindness.
I have been very impressed with your skills and integrity.
BL