[Vision2020] Re: Never Letting Go

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 22:55:29 PST 2006

Chas asks;

  "These Ultra Conservatives that you speak of... what aspect of people's lives
  do they perceive that I am eager to control?"

  and

  "And are you an Ultra Conservative, an Ultra Liberal, or some other
  species of political creature?"

  I am a rare political creature, endangered actually, we are called "Moderates".

  Ultra Liberals want to control wages, the free market, and  international trade. They want 100000000 regulations on everything from  building your house to how to put a diaper on your kid. Everything has  to be a law to protect everything from any and every possible  conceivable discomfort, with the exception to things that really do  cause harm, preventing that would be a restriction of someones rights.

  _DJA

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:  On 4/1/06, Donovan Arnold  wrote:

>  Ultra Conservatives see wrong with Liberals controlling peoples lives
> everywhere else.

I am usually considered an "Ultra Liberal," and yet I am not
personally concerned with controlling people's lives anywhere.  These