[Vision2020] Re: Religion and morality. Please define.

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:30:47 PDT 2005

"No Clue" stated:

"When a mom trys to potty train her little johnny and says, 'I'll give you
an M&M for making it inside the pot', Is that moral behavior or a bribe
(thus religion)?"

It is neither, "No Clue".  It is no more religion or moral behavior than
giving a dog a biscuit for fetching the morning newspaper.  Your example is
basic positive reinforcement.

My suggestion, "No Clue" - Buy a vowel next time, ok?