[Vision2020] Re: Religion and morality

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Sep 28 14:24:31 PDT 2005

I don't dispute the data that you sited nor do I wish to defend religion, however, I don't think there is necessarily a correlation between religion and a decline in morality. This reminds me of a story that That Dr Christian used to tell about graduate student thinking. " Dr Finglebind is a patent in a mental institution. He decides to do a study on the response of fleas to voice command. He tears of a leg and commands the flea to jump. After all the legs are gone, the fleas no longer jumps. His conclusion is that fleas with no legs cannot hear. All the facts are correct, but the conclusion is wrong"