[Vision2020] Vandals can't get respect when they get respect

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 28 13:11:03 PDT 2005

Could you imagine the repercussions if (purely by accident as we know) that
sufficient voters had made the same mistake, thus placing Idaho in the top
20 of the BCS poll?

"Coming in at #15, the little known University of Idaho Vandals who have yet
to win a game this season and who apparently cannot find the endzone without
the help of a map and couple ground guides."

Yep.  That ought to make them rethink bowl games, huh?

If this keeps up, we are looking at UI against DeVry College in the National
Championship game in the Rose Bowl this January 1st.

Wait a minute!  Doesn't Idaho have bye coming up?  I hear that the bye is
favored by three points.

Tom Hansaen

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"