[Vision2020] Thank you P & Z

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Sep 26 14:40:15 PDT 2005

Jackie Wolf asks a great question: “So why make a statement of fact like
that and not be in a ready position to produce ...proof?”

Well Jackie maybe you could provide proof for these ‘statements of fact’
you so graciously brought forth: “NO other church in Moscow that is opening
one business after another in the CBD withOUT the proper permits or withOUT
following the proper procedures” Which ones were opened by Christ Church as
you suggest?

“There is NO other church in Moscow that has run an illegal gambling
establishment”  When did Christ Church open an 'illegal
gambling establishment? Wasn't that Scott Bauer’s brother that housed that one?

“There is NO other church in Moscow that openly and routinely advocates for
the death/destruction of certain populations except Christ Church." Can you
elaborate on that for the audience

Fell free and provide the proof here on Blind2020 so that all can see what
truth you speak of. As a leader and poster child for the
Moscow-Temperance-Society-ladies I’m sure you won’t mind. You seem to have a
lot of time on your hands. As for me I’ll finish my lunch and go back to work...

lemeno, Doug!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.