[Vision2020] Thank you P & Z

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 08:28:39 PDT 2005

No Betsy, the difference is that it is a religion that
people disagree with. Stop pretending. If it was about
paying property taxes you would be complaining about
the 53 locations in central Moscow that do not pay
property taxes. And by the way, NSA does pay taxes and
contribute to the city coffers.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

"Not a member of NSA or Christ Church"