[Vision2020] TALK SHOW 9/25/05: UI Arboretum controversy/Hans Kok

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 14:47:30 PDT 2005

Visionaries/Aerialites,

At 9 a.m. on Sunday 9/25/05 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org) will feature the following guest:

 --(9-10 am) Mr. Hans Kok, member of Save the Arboretum, will be in the studio.
Mr. Kok will discuss his group's opposition to the City of Moscow's proposed sports field complex near the arboretum and the current status of the proposal.

For more information

http://savethearboretum.org/

 --(10-11 am) We may continue the discussion and possibly have time to move on to other topics.

At 11 am we'll air the brand new bluegrass CD release by Skaggs Family Recording artists Cherryholmes in its entirety.

MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live via the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org) and is followed by a full hour of bluegrass/country music.

Call in phone #: 885-6392

Anyone with comments, questions or suggestions for guests can send e-mail to: timlohr at yahoo.com OR call the studio after the show at the number above.