[Vision2020] Absolute Proof of the omnibenevolence of The United States torward the elderly!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 02:15:15 PDT 2005

Yes, 43 families abandoned their elderly relatives to
be evacuated by city officials in a old poorly
maintained bus and it is the fault of God they died.

It is no coincidence that the elderly fall victim to
poor planning and bad equipment, time after time, and
place after place in this country. The United States
devalues the elderly in practice. They place them in
underfunded, ill-equipped buildings on cheap land, in
understaffed facilities.

Many of the poorest elderly in our community are
living in facilities with equipment almost 50 years
old. The US, Latah County included, do not care about
the poor and elderly. They shove them aside and try to
spend the least amount of money, time, effort, and
resources that they can get away with by law. And in
many cases, even when the law is violated, it is
ignored.

Where were the children, grandchildren, nephews, and
nieces of these elderly? They left town and forgot
grandma. So these abandon elderly are left by the
government with old equipment and limited staff to be
evacuated. An accident, it is not. God's doing it is
not. It is criminal neglect of humans. God gave them 5
days notice and the commandment to honor their
parents. Anyone with a brain could figure out what the
right thing to do is. People just choose to not
remember their elderly relatives and the taxpayers
reuse to give quality equipment to those that need it
simple because they are poor and/or elderly.

The saddest thing in this article is that they did not
even know how many elderly were lost in the bus fire.
If it were Harry Potter books or heads of cattle, they
know precisely how many were lost or stolen. This
tells how we treat are elderly. It is just shameful.
To blame it as an act of God is a bogus. This is
CLEARLY the fault of neglectful humans, not a chance
incident.

Donovan J Arnold