[Vision2020] .............................................................................................................................................................http://printer-pro.com/Christchurch/

Kirkus Circus kirkus_circus at lycos.com
Thu Sep 22 13:24:49 PDT 2005

Vision 2020,

In light of the recent revelation of Douglas Wilson's rebellion against
the Elders of Community Evangelical Fellowship in December 1993, Doug has
attacked the character of the man who has documented the rebellion.

Not only did Doug rebell against his Church Elders, his congregation did
as well--a Church born of rebellion.

Doug talks a lot about things being established by the testimony of two
or three witnesses. In this case there are far more than two or three.

Doug has been very sloppy in his efforts to paint Terry Morrin in a
negetive light. Doug has neglected the fact that the substantive part of
Terry's claims--that Wilson rebelled against the decision (not a mere
proposal) of the Elders--is supported by the testimony of several
individuals including Fred Kohl, Bob Callihan, Greg Dickison, Eric
Bernett and others.

Some of these men, if asked today, will contradict their own written
testimony from December 1993. Such testimony was written at the time of
this particular donnybrook in order to HELP Doug.

Here is a snippet from a letter written in support of Doug by Greg
Dickison (now the NSA/Christ Church Attorney) back in 1993:
"While the letter was prefaced with the caveat that it was only a
proposal, the terms of the letter itself suggested that the baptistic
position of the church and the ultimatum given to Doug were done deals,
and that it only remained for the men to advise the elders on the
procedure for implementing those decisions."

Here is a snippet from the letter delivered to Doug by the three Elders
on 12/3/93:

"In this document we do three things: (1) we state our case, and (2) WE
PRESENT OUR DECISION, and (3) we provide some free time for you to
consider the matter further over the next three months by reducing your
assignment load." (emphasis added)

Those who want to follow Doug are free to do so, but be warned, you are
following a rebel--http://printer-pro.com/Christchurch/

Kirkus Circus