[Vision2020] Thank you

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Sep 21 09:59:03 PDT 2005

Maybe I should wait but I can tell you that there is a drop box behind the duplex on the corner of 7th and Park. It is by the sliding glass doors. The food bank and clothes are in there and they accept donations at all times. They do not charge for the clothes and they do have many people all the time. They hunger for both men and childrens clothes but all donations are most welcome. They share the clothes with the missions ladies who send boxes at least twice a year to other countries. Recently it has been to Mozambique and the Ukraine and they go directly to missionaries working in those countries who do the distributing.
It is a real resource for the community.